ZO® Controlled Depth Peel
ZO® Controlled Depth Peel is a highly advanced, in-office-only procedure, recommended for use when scarring, severe laxity, severe texture damage and advanced melasma are of concern.
It provides dermal and epidermal stimulation and stabilization for a faster recovery and excellent results.
This peel utilises a concentration of trichloracetic acid (TCA) buffered for different skin types, which allows to precisely tailor treatment for a range of skin conditions.
Sedation may be required.
TCA (trichloracetic acid) is a non-toxic chemical that is used by medical professionals to perform therapeutic skin peels.
When TCA is applied to skin it causes surface skin cells to lift – and then peel off – over a period of several days to one week. When the surface skin peels away, it exposes a new layer of undamaged skin, which has a smoother texture and a more even skin tone.
ZO® Controlled Depth Peel provides effective, long lasting skin health restoration for the following skin conditions:
• Brown spots, age spots and uneven pigmentation
• Leathery, sun-damaged skin
• Acne and related post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Maximal skin tightening benefits
• May be combined with other ablative procedures for enhanced benefits
• Easily mixed with TCA
• Excellent anti-inflammatory benefit